All participants are welcomed to submit an abstract for the 3rd Nordic Meeting Tumor Microenvironment in Lymphoma.
The official abstract submission opens in week 11 and will close on 24 April 2018. Only abstracts submitted through the regular online submission will be considered.
The abstract submitted via the regular submission process will be reviewed and all abstracts will be accepted for poster presentation if the submission terms and conditions are fulfilled. Additionally, three abstracts will be selected, based on high-quality abstracts, for an oral presentation (7 min) and each granted a prize award of DKK 10.000 that enables attendance in other international conferences. The authors of the prize winning abstracts will be informed before 14 May 2018.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION OPENS IN WEEK 11 - THEN SUBMIT HERE
Please note that the submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the presenting author to present the abstract as a poster and (if selected) as an oral presentation in the session and the time assigned by the Scientific Committee. We, therefore, recommend that submitters of abstracts register for the Congress simultaneously with abstract submission.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS, 2018
1. Submission of abstracts is encouraged in all aspect of research in lymphoma microenvironment.
2. All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the online submission link above.
3. Abstracts must be in English.
4. Text cannot exceed 250 words.
5. Abstracts can be accompanied with a maximum of one figure OR one table.
6. Do not include the author information or title in the abstract text area.
7. Please state presenting author. Presenting author does not necessarily have to be the first or last author.
8. Abstracts submitted for the 3rd Nordic Meeting on Tumor Microenvironment in Lymphoma will be reviewed and scored by scientific reviewers appointed by the Organizing Committee. It is important for authors to prepare a quality abstract from the work they would like to present. Abstracts must include background, methods, results, and conclusions. Begin with an introduction, describing the area of the work and background, for the reader. The methods used should be described, especially any new improved techniques. The results should be clearly stated, and their significance in the context of previous work should be described in the conclusion.
9. Reviewers will be asked to evaluate the significance, novelty, and impact of the work described and will assign the thee abstract with highest scores as prize winners. These abstracts will be presented in addition to a poster also as an oral presentation (7 min) and each are granted a prize award of DKK 10.000 that enables attendance in other international conferences. The authors of the prize winning abstracts will be informed before 14 May 2018. All other approved abstracts will be presented as posters.
10. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to decline a presentation for any submitted abstracts that lack scientific content or merit, or merely announces the availability of a resource or service.
11. Results or studies, that have been published or that will be accepted for publication elsewhere prior to the submission deadline may not be accepted for presentation.
12. After successful abstract submission, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that includes the submission ID number.
POSTER GUIDELINES FOR SIZE AND FORMAT, 2018
One poster board will be provided for you. The poster board is approximately 140 cm high and 100 cm wide.
Prepare a title board at the top of your poster, indicating the title an author(s) of your presentation. Ideally, the lettering for the title should be no less than 2.5 cm high.
Remember that your text and illustration must be read from a distance of at least 1 - 1.5 m.
Push pins / mounting instuments will be provided at the conference area.
Display of commercial/product sales posters is prohibited. Any poster that is deemed to be a commercial advertisement will be removed for the poster room.
The presenter of the abstract is committed to present the poster by attendance during the entire presentation time at the poster session assigned by the Scientific Committee.